Wednesday, May 20, 2015

20/5/2015, WEDNESDAY




1) Longed above PDH. Exited at the entry price.

2) and 3) – Wanted to long at these pullbacks. But hesitated and avoided them, as I have seen price falling ferociously, when not accepted above PDH.

4) Kept a Limit order short ay XX27. It was not filled.

Thereafter it was chop, chop and only chop.

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst, registered with SEBI/MCX or any Exchange. I maintain this blog only for my own learning purpose and recording my thoughts on intraday activity of Market. I do not give any kind of trading advice to anyone. My methods will result in severe losses. Hence please do not follow me.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karthikeyan,
    Market completely tested the patience today. .:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jagadeesh, Market was really choppy. But your analysis was top class. I am sure, many like me would have longed and paid the price.

    S.Karthikeyan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something that we need to learn with our experience. Market is teaching a lot of lessons from the past few days..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, everyday, market is teaching something new.

      S.Karthikeyan

      Delete
  4. Hi KS,

    Just my 2 observations -
    1) A big candle hi & lo act as DPs..
    2) When price is already Up/ down by 60 - 70 pts, look for TRAP.
    As in your 4th Trade, with above observations, we could go long though not much profitable ! rest mkt is supreme..

    Thanks,
    Deven Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devenji.

      Thanks for your inputs. As you rightly said, it is better not to take any trade after 60 points move, unless we get confirmation like TRAP.

      S.Karthikeyan

      Delete